4.01.2011

april inspirations.


now that the sun is shinning i feel a little more like myself and want to get on top of things. i have been poking around and pinning (more on that later) and these are some things that have crossed my path and fueled some inspiration for the upcoming month:

  • this little dress tutorial - i want to make one for aydan.
  • this house - mainly the kitchen. love all the elements, completely my style.
  • fabric with these types of patterns always make me smile - where in my house could i incorporate it?
  • young house love inspiring me to get myself in gear and hang our photo's already!!! what do you do with previously framed beauties? i have to update some but it's a little painflu to take out the oldies.
  • getting in the easter spirit and these got me right in the heart. also plan on making my easter egg candles this year - tutorial to come!
  • the snow is melting!! the snow is melting!! i now have a full organic view of my raised beds and am full of improvement ideas and can see the future bounty if i squint real hard. so inspired.
  • this colour for coop's room.
  • hunting down a gray colour for the entrance and possibly bathroom. possibly this tone?
  • this shop - love the items and wouldn't they make for great diy's ?
that's it for now! should keep me busy for a while. what is inspiring you today?

No comments: