2.07.2012

valentines round up.

so i have been hitting the web in search of valentines craft ideas and such things and these are what i came across......

 love this idea from the anderson crew.....individual valentines mailboxes for their cards.


matchbox valentines found over at inchmark journal curated by the talents brooke reynolds.

these were presented over at design mom...we are going to make a variation of these for aydan's class this year.

valentines bingo over at two peas in a bucket.

a deck of cards turned love notes from peppermint creative.

i made these 3 years ago for my family with these step by step instructions and templates from ali edwards.

i'm going to make these for my kids this year....shhhh don't tell!.

crayon hearts via marth stewart...i had to add a martha inspiration on here!

valentines subway art by eighteen25 - i have the christmas one as well!!!

they also made heart wreaths and when i find a mold i am going to make one for myself.

and this is my pick for valentines. {wink, wink, nudge, nudge.}

well i hope this is as inspiring to you as it has been to me.
i'm going to go and put up my decorations.
also i am going to make the garland that has been on my mind for a while now.
i'll share later.
my craft area is calling.
see ya.


No comments: