11.03.2010

for today.





Outside my window....frost has tipped all the grass and the sun is poking out over the horizon.

I am thinking....about christmas, crafts and goodies to make for the season.

I am thankful for....all the new friends that we have made to help us make quebec our new home.

From the kitchen....chicken soup is bubbling on the stove top and banana bread was baking in the oven.

I am wearing....my favorite canucks sweater and comfy pants. appropriate.

I am creating....hopefully two well adjusted and creative people (*finger's crossed!)

I am going....to get the dog and kids out for a walk.

I am reading....Eat.Pray.Love and trying to work my way through all the Jane Austen novels.

I am hoping....to be able to steal 5 minutes for myself.

I am hearing....kids laughing and shouting. some good, some not.

Around the house....I love to hear the sounds of my children playing nice together - brief that it is!

One of my favorite things....is trying new recipes and discovering new tastes - my goal.

A few plans for the rest of the week....clean the basement, hopefully start painting some of the house and find my sanity somewhere - it has hidden on me! Oh and try out the new hummus recipe I found!

No comments: