1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
This year I wish for my family that we all revel in the enjoyment of each other. That, yes there may be gifts, but also that we take time to smile, hug and just to enjoy being together.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Christmas morning is all about stockings. They are opened, inspected and played with. Then the yummy smells from the kitchen waft through the house greeting a symphony of tummy grumbles and lead the happy hunters to a bounty laid out on the table buffet style. With tummies full of gourmet delights and hot brewed coffee we are now armed with the strength and focus to tackle the treasures brought to us by Santa and loved ones.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
To be whisked away to Europe for a holiday of a lifetime.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Lots of Christmas carols, family time, crafts and baking (although you have to buy the ingredients)
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played lots of board games - the classics - but we always seemed to get one on Christmas and that's what we spent Christmas afternoon doing as a family. I remember one Christmas and a lively game of Life.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We always got a new set of pajamas for Christmas that we got to open Christmas Eve and I have carried that on with my family.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
To some where hot (now that we are celebrating in the east - much colder than the west) or to see family.
Wishing a Happy Holiday to you and yours!