5.03.2011

happy birthday to me.


i did it. i got the project life kit. i treated myself to my birthday present early.


i made the executive decision that i only wanted to play 4 months catch up instead of 8. so excited to get started now i just have to block off some time to actually get it started!!!! what a predicament!

if you have been following my blog you will know about this already. i love love love this process. i have kept the calenders for our family as long as we have been a family so we can look back and reflect. this kit takes it one step father. you document a small snipet of the day or the whole day + take a picture of the day (potd) and your off to the races. but there really is no format. you make it what you want. some weeks i will have less journaling and more photo's or vice versa. it's crazy!! you do what you want!! haha. and i love the instantness (is that a word?) of it. i love looking at layouts that people have done but it's too much for me - i still have some pages of my december daily to finish up! - so this is right up my alley.

you should go and check it out and do one too - you won't be disappointed!

talk to you soon...i have so much to tell you!! xoxo

No comments: