4.13.2011

happiness.


happiness is.......


the pantry organized with storage containers.



being able to order pizza and that being the only dinner of the night - aydan will eat pizza now!!! not a great dinner to be proud of but in this house it's a small victory.


driving around together.


light bright.


reading.


running.


walking.


being together.


climbing.


sliding.


hanging.


swinging.


pulling out the easter decorations.


getting $20 in easter cards from a special auntie and uncle.


finding tangled at the end of the treasure hunt.

happiness is being together as a family. that's my happiness.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness gracious I love your pantry! That makes me so happy! (is that sad? I do love organization). Speaking of things that make you happy...what is your kindness story?

http://kindlykate.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-which-i-explain-this-blogs-name.html

:)